T.R.I.A.D ~ Release Full Album Istimewa 2011

Posted by music10 On Tuesday, November 1, 2011 0 comments
Not much different from previous T.R.I.A.D album, Ahmad Dhani vocalist who likes to change songs, new album T.R.I.A.D, an album of re-cycle and re-arrangements of the songs before God. Nearly 80 percent of the material this album is a re-cycle and re-arranger. But not unlike T.R.I.A.D first album, which recycle it into other forms of music genres, from Pop Rock to Acoustic Jazz.

In this second album, music forms not change significantly. May also influence the band that was different, too. Contains 12 tracks that became the album title T.R.I.A.D to these two. The song “Istimewa” is still carrying messages turmoil. In the arrangement with a very simple and easy listening. Not to be understood but quite enjoyable.

Also present in the album titled “Istimewa”, like Mahadewi complements the song " Sedang Ingin Bercinta "as the female vocals, and also contribute to Mulan Jamela on a song title " Terbakar”

Track Song :

01. Bidadari Kesunyian
02. Bukan Rahasia
03. Cinta Gila
04. Dua Sejoli
05. Hidup Adalah Perjuangan
06. Istimewa
07. Istimewa (Akustik)
08. Ratu Dihatiku
09. Sedang Ingin Bercinta
10. Separuh Nafas
11. Sudah
12. Terbakar Feat Mulan Jameela

T.R.I.A.D ~ Istimewa

Whole Istimewa album by T.R.I.A.D are available for evaluation purpose only. Be sure your to remove it from your computer within 2 x 24 hours upon download. Last but not least, if you like the songs from band this, don't forget to T.R.I.A.D buying cassette, CD music, or subscribe Ring Back Tone (RBT ), NSP, I-RING

0 comments:

Post a Comment